AuditionArt (“AA”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of any confidential information you share with us and will always use that information carefully and sensibly. We are providing this notice to explain our practices regarding the collection and use of personal information with regard to all the services and websites offered by AuditionArt, LLC. In order to provide a full range of services, AA may collect the following types of information:
· Information users provide - When you sign up for an AA account that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
· AuditionArt cookies - When you visit AA, we use one or more cookies - a small file containing a string of characters that uniquely identifies your preferences and allows us to prepare customized web pages. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you disable cookies, primary AA services and functionality will continue to perform, however, some AA website features may not function properly.
· Log information - When you use AA, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
· User communications - When you send email or other communication to AA, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
· Affiliated/Partner sites - We offer some of our services in connection with other websites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to AA in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
· We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of AA, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.